Christmas Challenge Card.

Hello - been a bit absent from this blog for a while but pop over to my other blog and you will see that I haven't been idle - been makin' loads of stuff over there!
Any ways - back to the here and now - I have made a Christmas Card for the Winter Wonderland challenge blog. The theme is - No Designer Paper Challenge. Here is my card

I used a 5" x 5" card blank, some Stampin' Up card stock in Night of Navy and plain white card. I punched the moon from a post it note, tore some copier paper to mask the hills and brayered over the card using S'U ink Brocade Blue. The trees in the background (S'U - Lovely as a Tree) were stamped before removing the hill masks. My Papermania Reindeer stamp was inked in Night of Navy and was stamped twice to make him stand out more. I then added a little silver glitter as a finishing touch.
Hope you like him - Jacqueline.

Comments

  1. What a wonderfully creative card Jacqueline! I love the background you've created and those trees and ripped hills are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fabulous creation, love how you have interpreted Danielle's theme. Absolutely great
    thanks for playing along so quickly this week at Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.