Tag Tuesday - It's All In The Post.


Lovely Louise over over on Tag Tuesday this week gave us the theme of 'Postage'. So I had a rummage through all my crafting stash and found some postage stamps that I had bought many years ago hoping to make some 'Man' cards. I am also at the present time working with some K&Company papers which also display a postage theme. It was just putting them all together in a cohesive way that I had problems with!
Anyway this is what I managed to come up with - I hope it works. I've been looking at every one elses work and it is superb, I just hope you like mine.
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Beautiful collage tag! I see you are representing Russia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swirlly flourishes on your fabulous tag. So pretty, Jacqueline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the collage style, the beautiful stamp, the vintage colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with all the elements. It looks very "put together."

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect! loving that dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful! Wonderful contrasts in colors...and fabulous textures. The dragonfly is such a wonderful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is fabulous! There is so much detail and I love the swirly bits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful tag I love the feel of the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the different elements! Love that dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful dragonfly! It goes perfectly with your postage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great Russian stamp -- and that K&Co paper is fabulous. You've put it all together wonderfully IMHO:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great Tag, I love your Dragonfly! I think I used that same background paper On my tag!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great composition on your tag!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.