Paper Bag Album.

Hello folks. Just finished in my garden, sat down with a cup of tea and it started to rain on me!! So came inside to have a play instead.
Just a little post to show off a paper bag album that one of my craft club members commissioned. She didn't want pretty and girly but neutral colours and images.
I used some papers from a huge kit I bought from QVC light years ago, it was a Cosmo Cricket set with albums, papers, chipboard embellishments and loads of other stuff. It was stuff that I used to get out and stroke occasionally but I thought that the time had finally come to use a bit of it. I made some pockets in the album and I made a few tags to go in them.

There were some larger pockets where the paper bags opened so I made some file cards to go in those - they can very easily be used for journaling. I distressed the edges of the paper bags and the papers with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy (my favourite). The tags were made useing the tab punch from Stampin' Up.
The cover had a stamped image on it - Lovely as a Tree also from S'U, and I used some S'U ribbon secured with flower eyelets as a closure.

I liked this album so much I didn't want to sell it!! I think I shall have to make myself one - soon!!
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Hi, I've just acquired my first set of 6x6 Cosmo Cricket papers..they are so lovely! I know what you mean about getting them out and stroking them..lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.