CASEd Card.

Until a little while ago I didn't know what CASEd meant - it can take a little while for me to catch on sometimes! Well for anybody else like me it means Copy And Steal Everything. So I was mooching around some challenge blogs and I found a challenge on Cards and Things Challenges. It was to use the colours Basic Grey, Barely Banana and Always Artichoke. Well if you are a regular visitor you will know that I just love all things Stampin' Up - how could I resist? (The only thing is - I don't have Basic Grey so I used an ordinary grey ink pad ssssh - I won't tell if you won't!!)
Any how moving on I also surfed around the Split Coast Stampers gallery for a bit of inspiration and I found this. I haven't used Organic Grace for ages so I thought I'd have a go - what do you think?

It's not a total copy so I hope she will forgive me, I just fell in love with the simplicity of the stamping and the composition - mind you it wasn't very simple trying to line the panels up and I had to use my trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig thingy to centre the images on the card. But all in all I am quite pleased with the result. Hope you like it too - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.