Black & White

Hello again, this card is for one challenge - Mojo Monday
and a DT call on the Hidden Treasures blog.
I followed the square sketch for MM and the colour combination for HT.
I just used basic black and white card stock, a tiny piece of black and white paper from my stash and my favourite new toy - my 2 step bird punch from Stampin' Up. (The black ribbon was round a bottle of bubble bath I got at Christmas!!). I also used the scallop edge punch, also from S' U.
Here it is - hope you like it - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Hiya,another lovely card,it justs reinforces my need to buy this punch (hopefully someone will have a SU party soon!!!!).Briony looks so grown up and beautiful in her dress.Hope she had a great time.TTFN.Bev.x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.