Bird on a Branch.

Hello felow crafters - thank you for stopping by.
This is a stamp set that I purchased from Stampin' Up a while ago. It has proved to be a little difficult and I haven't had much success with it - until today. I made myself a sort of Stamp-a-ma-jig thingy, used some tracing paper and that seems to have worked. What do you think?


I used my brayer for that one with a post-it note and looking at that it looks like I didn't get the sentiment very straight -whoops! You may be seeing a lot more Stampin' Up cards soon as I am thinking of becoming a demonstrator and I am going to need a stash of sample cards. I am also sorting through all my crafting stash and selling a lot of it so stay tuned as you may be able to bag a bargin!
This was my second Bird on a Branch card - my favourite of the two I think, bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.