Sketch Saturday - Not a Card.

Hi folks - hope everyone had a good Bank Holiday. It was my husband's birthday today so we went out for lunch - very nice. We were going to work in the garden too but the rain put a stop to that. So I made this instead for this week's Sketch Saturday challenge : (see above sketch)



I decided not to do a card this time but a book instead. The image is from Pollycraft and is this week's Friday Freebie. The background papers are some basic yellow card stock, Anna Griffen pink polka dot and one of my own designs - pink check. The flowers are what I won a couple of weeks ago from The Craft Garden - aren't they fab? All the ribbons around the binding are bits from from my very untidy ribbon box and I used my Bind it All to bind the book and punch the holes. I also used a bit of Stampin' Up ink to ink the edges of the papers too.
Well that's all for now - see you soon with another challenge - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.