So many challenges - so little time.

I've nearly caught up - today is Wednesday so I am only one day behind. I am trying to do at least one challenge every day, although I am coming across different ones all the time and there are not enough hours in the day to fit them all in! It's great fun though.
Tuesday Morning Sketches have a really fun sketch this week - you can find them here .
Now if you look at my card you will see that there are not as many points on my star as the sketch. That is because I had to cut it out by hand. I've mentioned this before - I really need a Big Shot. I will get one and I am having a table at the weekend at a local village event so hopefully will be able to add to the Big Shot fund! Take a look at my card for this challenge 'cos hopefully by Monday it will be gone!

The image and sentiment are from Pollycraft, the backing paper is Anna Griffin and the rest is just bits and pieces from my crafting stash. Just another quick close up pic of the image and I will be gone. See you tomorrow - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Oh Jacqueline - this baby card is just lovely! So precious!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image and you have colored it so beautifully; well done! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for taking on the challenge of my sketch. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    Theresa - DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.