Pollycraft Melody.

Phew - just sat down for a well earned cup of coffee so I thought I would show you this week's card for the Pollycraft Monday Challenge 

The challenge this week was to make your own flowers so I used the flower images from my Sweet Dreams Springtime Retro kit along with Melody. I also used some of my Anita's Flower Silhouette Card Shapes to make an easel card. I coloured in with pencils.
O.K, so I'm off now, coffee is finished and I am half way through cleaning my son's bedroom. So it is back on with the radiation suit and decontamination will commence!! - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. sweet card!!!Thank you for joining us at Pollycraft this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.