A few ATC's.

Hi folks, what a glorious day. Funny start to the day, I lost 2 1/2lbs. Pretty good I know, My total now stands at 4st 13 1/2lbs - I just needed another 1/2lb to make my 5 stone! ah well next week for sure.
I have been doing a spot of tidying up in the garden - oh yes just call me Alan Titchmarsh! So after doing my bit today I felt that I deserved a little bit of me time.
O.K just need to say this first - if your name is 'Beverley Daw' - LOOK AWAY NOW - I promise you, you won't like it. Bev is one of my dearest friends however she does not like ATC's. I have tried but I can not convince her how good they are. These that I made today are for the May issue of Craft Stamper magazine. The theme is 'Wings and Things' so I decided to use my new Stampin' Up stuff and these are the results.
The stamp sets I used were Flight of the Butterfly and Pocket Silhouettes, the inks used were from the Soft Subtles collection. Also used the brillient butterfly punch too.
Now that's not all I've been doing. I have also added to my digi-stamp collection. This time it's a liitle oriental girl called - Jaki (that was my nickname at school many years ago). Haven't got as far as making a card with her yet but you never know what tomorrow may bring. Also decided to call my collection "Deezines digiz" what do you think?
See you again soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Jacqueline your ATC's are lovely but they still are not my cup of tea,Sorry!!. I do love your Jaki though, she'd look good on my oriental cards. Keep up the good work!! Bev.x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.