Al Dressed Up.


This lovely image was purchased from Cardmadfairy's Creations and the card will be entered into thePaperplay Challenge.
She is coloured in with Promarkers and the pink flowers are some I won in the last Sketch Saturday challenge. They actually come from a company called The Craft Garden and it's worth taking a look here as they have a wonderful array of paper flowers. 
The challenge here was pastel colours so I decided on a mainly pink theme and then added a few green leaves to break it up a little. Put in a few blings too.
Now I have given you a few things to click on - please don't get lost - but come back and tell me what you think of my card please, thank you - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Love your card Jacqueline, the image is beautifully coloured and the floral corners are stuning, good luck with the challenge.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.