Mother's Day Cards



O.K so the first pic didn't come out very well - Dad I think you should take them from now on! Anyway these are my contributions to my mum and mum-in-law. I used my Stampin' Up products (of course) and I used Rose Red textured cardstock and ink and the "Simply Said" stamp set for the first card and again "Simply Said" stamps, So Saffron cardstock and Always Artichoke ink. I also made an ATC (sorry Bev) using again the Rich Regals collection and one of my favourite sets" Autumn Days". I was out one day when all the snow was about and saw some pheasents and was inspired.(I don't think the sky was as blue that day though!).
Hope you like them - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.